- 14-Dec-2016 to 12-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision.
Position overview: The Associate Director of Interactive is a new position at cj Advertising, a creative agency with more than 20 years of experience building and growing the most successful personal injury law brands in the U.S. The Associate Director will be responsible for the long-term success of the Interactive Team and will manage the day-to-day operations of this dynamic department. Working with the Director, the Associate Director will help define and execute on the group's growth strategy, playing a key role in crafting service offerings, building strong ties to the agency's internal and external clients, and building capacity to meet the growing demands of the agency's business.
The right candidate will need to be highly motivated and thorough, as well as having finely polished operational, creative, and project management judgment. Your background may be as a senior manager in either digital or integrated agency/client side media. Most critical will be your capacity to fluidly orchestrate multiple complex projects, and to lead, coordinate, and inspire a growing digital delivery team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Lead the strategic growth of cj Interactive
- Refine processes, pricing, and service offerings to improve profitability
- Manage the members of the Interactive Team, focusing on performance and professional growth
- Represent and advocate for the Interactive Services team to internal and external clients
- Work with the Director of Creative Services to develop and define key short and long term goals for the Interactive team
- Achieve short and long term goals, as set by the Director and Leadership of the agency
- Administer and coordinate the operational activities of the Interactive Services team
- Find new avenues and rising channels for growth
- Submit accurate KPI and reports to the Director of Creative Services routinely
- Constantly evaluate systems and processes for optimal efficiency
- Seek out new technology and new creative ways to improve results for each client of the agency
- Serve as the primary escalation point for solutions involving interactive creative resources, staffing changes, schedule adjustments, etc. to insure a timely resolution
- Assist in creating project staffing solutions taking into account individual skill sets, availability, and the group's overall priorities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, advertising, business management, related field or equivalent experience
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience leading creative teams, departments, or companies in web/ Interactive
- Superior knowledge of latest industry tactics, tools, and standards
- Demonstrated experience in developing and mentoring individuals and teams to improve performance and prepare them for career growth.
- Ability to juggle the strategy, growth, delivery capacity, operations, people management and talent acquisition of the Interactive Team
- Strong ability to lead and inspire creative and strategic teams
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with a strong ability and high comfort level for direct-to-client communications
- Business Development experience
- Ability to interact and inspire existing and potential clients
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to actively manage the balance between art and commerce to ensure results and profitably
- High levels of integrity, creative enthusiasm, team-driven culture and uncompromising service.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: